What you'll need to make your wooden bench:
- A pile of branches in different thicknesses. In this case it's basswood, but it could be beautiful with birch as well.
- Make the frame with 4cm diameter branches. Dimensions of the frame are 110x40cm
- Nail smaller branches (1,5-3cm) in width and around 45-50cm long
- Saw on the edge to level everything
- Cut 4 legs on bigger branches (8cm diameter and 50 cm height)
- Screw the legs in the corner of the frame
- Cut new 4cm diameter branches and screw them (15-20cm under the frame) to strenghen the legs
Now you can enjoy you new garden bench!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!