What you'll need to make your wooden bench:
- A pile of branches in different thicknesses. In this case it's basswood, but it could be beautiful with birch as well.
- Make the frame with 4cm diameter branches. Dimensions of the frame are 110x40cm
- Nail smaller branches (1,5-3cm) in width and around 45-50cm long
- Saw on the edge to level everything
- Cut 4 legs on bigger branches (8cm diameter and 50 cm height)
- Screw the legs in the corner of the frame
- Cut new 4cm diameter branches and screw them (15-20cm under the frame) to strenghen the legs
Now you can enjoy you new garden bench!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?