If you have tree trunks in your garden, here is an easy Christmas project that will amaze your neighbours. Basic is Beautiful! See how to do it below.
- Cut a slice of wood from a tree trunk using a chainsaw (watch out!)
- Using a large drill bit, drill a hole in the middle of the wood slice. This makes it easy for you to start cutting with a jigsaw.
- Cut out the middle portion of the wood slice to create the wreath.The more you see the rings, the easier you'll be guided to cut
- Sand the inside ring of the wood to even it out and to get rid of splinters.
- Tape off the top of your wreath and spraypaint the inside a fun color.(optional)
- Add Self-Stick Foor Care pads to the back of your wreath to prevent scratching.
- Add your desired ribbon and step back to admire your work!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!