How would you light the barbecue?
Charcoal grills have a different kind of appeal, imparting a smoking flavor to your food, and the operational costs are cheaper. You just need a match, some light fluid and off course, charcoal!
- Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all—the Original Kettle, invented by Weber’s founder, and loved around the world. Its ultra-durable, porcelain-enameled lid and bowl...
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
However, gas grills have been quite popular in recent times, mainly due to the minimum effort that goes into operating them. If there is a natural gas source, all you are required to do is to connect the gas grill to this source. With the technologically advanced ceramic grills available in the marketplace, you can get the desired temperature and complete the cooking in much less time.
Check our guide: Best Portable Gas Grills 2018
- 205 sq. in. primary stainless steel cooking area 105 sq. in. chrome-plated warming rack
- 10,000 BTU stainless steel "U" burner
Ultimately everything depends on how frequently you would be using the barbecue or grill. If you need it every day, a gas grill is the best option, while if your requirement is once in a while; you go for the charcoal one.
What type of barbecue or grill do you want?
A freestanding barbecue is very popular since it makes room for greater portability. Castors are present in the majority of these grills, so when you move, you can carry them along.
- 314 square inches of primary cooking space, warming rack 133 square inches for a total of 447 square inches
- Assembled Dimensions: 45" L x 31" W x 47" H | Weight: 97.0 lb
A built-in barbecue is suitable for you if you are developing a new outdoor space or a new home. It has a very good aesthetic appeal. Again, if you are looking for a BBQ that you can carry with you to any beach for a picnic, a smaller portable one is exactly the thing for you.
- Dimensions: Top View - 31" W x 24 1/4" D | Front View - 32" W x 21 1/2" H
- Natural Gas powered grill
What BBQ size do you want?
Choosing the biggest one is not always the right thing to do. For cooking family meals, a grill with three to four burners is sufficient. However, consider a larger barbecue or grill with a bigger cooking area if you are preparing meals for ten or more.
Whatever be your needs, you will always find a barbecue available in the marketplace to suit your needs. Choose carefully and enjoy delicious food!
Updated on 2022-05-16 - Images from Amazon API. Logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.