Halloween is coming and you are lazy to carve pumpkins ! Here is the perfect floral idea you were looking for !
What You'll Need:
- PumpkinsPaint brush
- Delicate ferns, leaves, and vines
- Spray adhesive
- Mod Podge
1. Select your stems (ferns and thin-leaved plants, vines, etc.)
2. Plan your pumpkin. Using the pumpkin's stem as a center point, imagine how and where you'll stick your chosen plants. Be inspired !
3. Begin adhering your plants. Using a spray adhesive, lightly mist the back side of your plants. Moving quickly, tack your first plant to the surface of your pumpkin. Keeping the leaves flush against the pumpkin and using a paint brush, spread a thin layer of Mod Podge over the leaf surface, pressing down on any leaves that pop up. Allow the Mod Podge to dry, and repeat with 3-4 additional layers of Mod Podge, until all of your plants have been adhered to your pumpkin.
4. Let it set. Working in a sunny spot will help speed your crafting process, but once your plants are secure against your pumpkins, find a dry, shady place to let them set overnight.
5. Place your plant-patterned pumpkins around your home, grab a mug of cider, and enjoy your handiwork!