How would you light the barbecue?
Charcoal grills have a different kind of appeal, imparting a smoking flavor to your food, and the operational costs are cheaper. You just need a match, some light fluid and off course, charcoal!
- Kettle grill with 363 square inches of total cooking space
- 22-inch-diameter plated-steel cooking grate; rust-resistant vents
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with glass-reinforced nylon handles
However, gas grills have been quite popular in recent times, mainly due to the minimum effort that goes into operating them. If there is a natural gas source, all you are required to do is to connect the gas grill to this source. With the technologically advanced ceramic grills available in the marketplace, you can get the desired temperature and complete the cooking in much less time.
- 305 Sq. In. Cooking Surface
- 12,000 BTU Stainless Steel "U" Burner
- Legs Fold For Portability
Ultimately everything depends on how frequently you would be using the barbecue or grill. If you need it every day, a gas grill is the best option, while if your requirement is once in a while; you go for the charcoal one.
What type of barbecue or grill do you want?
A freestanding barbecue is very popular since it makes room for greater portability. Castors are present in the majority of these grills, so when you move, you can carry them along.
- 314 square inches of primary cooking space, warming rack 133 square inches for a total of 447 square inches
- Insulated design means more heat uses less charcoal and less airflow means insulated heat for juicy meat
- Cooking surface is cast iron, Body is constructed of 22 gauge steel, Exterior finish is powder coated steel, Interior finish is porcelain coated steel
A built-in barbecue is suitable for you if you are developing a new outdoor space or a new home. It has a very good aesthetic appeal. Again, if you are looking for a BBQ that you can carry with you to any beach for a picnic, a smaller portable one is exactly the thing for you.
- 830 square inches of cooking surface
- 75,000 total BTUs
- Premium solid stainless steel cooking grates
What BBQ size do you want?
Choosing the biggest one is not always the right thing to do. For cooking family meals, a grill with three to four burners is sufficient. However, consider a larger barbecue or grill with a bigger cooking area if you are preparing meals for ten or more.
- Member's Mark® 8 Burner Event Grill
- Huge capacity and design makes professional grilling easy
- 116,000 BTUs total
Whatever be your needs, you will always find a barbecue available in the marketplace to suit your needs. Choose carefully and enjoy delicious food!
Updated on 2017-03-25 - Images from Amazon API. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.