- Cut a slice of wood from a tree trunk using a chainsaw (watch out!)
- Using a large drill bit, drill a hole in the middle of the wood slice. This makes it easy for you to start cutting with a jigsaw.
- Cut out the middle portion of the wood slice to create the wreath.The more you see the rings, the easier you'll be guided to cut
- Sand the inside ring of the wood to even it out and to get rid of splinters.
- Tape off the top of your wreath and spraypaint the inside a fun color.(optional)
- Add Self-Stick Foor Care pads to the back of your wreath to prevent scratching.
- Add your desired ribbon and step back to admire your work!
Updated on 2017-03-22 - Images from Amazon API. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.