To sow some extra savings this gardening season, go ahead and crack open a tossed eggshell and make your own seedling pots with them !
8 Reasons to get cracking:
- The entire eggshell starter pot is biodegradable.
- Cost for the eggshell planter is $0.00 — they’re free if you eat eggs.
- Eggshells contain soil-happy minerals, such as calcium and other earthy nutrients.
- Eggshell seedling pots are pet safe and kid friendly.
- Starting seeds inside (in any container) gives you a huge headstart on your garden, far before the last frost.
- Sprouted seeds are heartier and stronger when planted.
- Sprouting indoors lets you cull the weakest seedlings and remove the ones that failed to germinate.
- It’s a fun project for the kiddlets.
All the information available at Gypsy Magic: Magickal Egg Garden.
Updated on 2017-03-27 - Images from Amazon API. Logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.